熱門文章

2012年1月30日 星期一

The Hearts of the Cup of Kindness

For Queen Size Bed


The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.  Psalm 103: 8

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  Psalm 23: 5b


        This quilt is my first quilting. It was very strange or misunderstanding, but my friend Bess helped me to cut the fabre's pieces and pin pieces together  for me and I sewed it. Because I've known how to sew clothes, then it had been made easily for me. I love blue, read, yellow and green colors in fabres. Then I organize that I have entered the expensive hobby in USA. Moreover I love it!

       This quilting is binding with various colors catton string, and security the binding. It was machine sewing quilts. I hope that you enjoy it. Please I need your idea or tips and so that I can improve quilts. Thank you for reading my blog!




Made by Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言