熱門文章

2012年1月30日 星期一

The Fruit of the Spirit in Meekness

Made for Queen Size Bed

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5: 22-23

I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. John 15: 5

God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.
James 5: 6


        This quilt was very difficult in binding for me. I bought Fabre with the fruit of the Spirit with nine characters as love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. And each character with one Bible verse. Then I chose light green with butterflies prints, middle green and dark green colors in one L side, another L side, I chose light yellow, orange and purpose colors. My fabres had butterflies prints.

         After I used tangle with various colors, it just looked nicely and meekness. This quilt is not strong colors as my first quilt. And I overcame fear of sewing in binding quilts. All designed and sewing, I believe that God has helped me and given me idea. Moreover I want to say thank to Him and Praise Him! And Amen!













Made by Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言