熱門文章

2012年1月31日 星期二

Black and White Cushions for Christmas


But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Matthew 7: 14

But he (Jesus) was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Isaiah 53: 5


       At Christmas, we try to give family and friends presents. Some of them use a lot of money to buy the great gifts, and I want to make the cards or gifts. These are one of my sewing projects. This sweet Sue who likes black, white and red colors. So I chose black and white fabres from my dear friend Bess. I did normal cusions with binding strings on the top, I could tire them up with two butterflies knots. I love them! Because one is more black with white strigs, another is more white with black strings.









Sewing by Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言